We are sharing here our delicious recipe that my little foodie loves it so much and he could eat almost every day.
3 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon olive oil
8 to 10 slices of bread (any kind)
100gr butter for (frying)
How to Cook?
– Put 4 eggs in a wide bowl and slowly add the milk, whisking briskly as you pour. Do not over work the batter or else it will be too elastic and grainy.
– Add salt, olive oil, black pepper and parsley.
– Prepare the bread that you want to fry, cutting them into medium sized pieces.
– Place each slice of bread into the milk egg mixture, allowing the bread slices to soak in some of it.
– Then melt the butter in a shallow pan set over a medium heat.
– Shake off the excess mixture, place the bread slices in the pan and shallow fry bread slices until they are cooked.
Serve warm with jam, marmalade, honey and cheese. Not only you, your kids will also be tempted by these delicious yummy egg buttered slices as they are good to go at breakfasts.